The Super Bowl is one of the biggest events in American culture. Every year, people from all over the country gather together to watch the biggest game in football. The Super Bowl is also a time for advertisers to show off their best commercials. This year, there were some great ads, including one from Doritos that featured a baby Ultrasound.
The Super Bowl is also a time for celebrities to make appearances. This year, Justin Timberlake was the halftime show performer. He put on a great show, and even brought out a special guest: a hologram of late musician Prince.
Good Football & Good Commercials
Overall, the Super Bowl is a great event for people to come together and enjoy some good football and good commercials.
National Football League
The Super Bowl is the biggest and most important American football game of the year. It is the annual championship game of the National Football League (NFL). The game is played between the winning teams from the NFC (National Football Conference) and the AFC (American Football Conference).
Kansas City Chiefs
The first Super Bowl was played on January 15, 1967. It was called the AFL-NFL World Championship Game. The Green Bay Packers (from the NFL) played against the Kansas City Chiefs (from the AFL). The Packers won the game by a score of 35-10.
The Super Bowl is usually played on the first Sunday in February. It is the most watched television event in the United States. More than 100 million people watch the Super Bowl every year.
The Super Bowl is also one of the biggest events for commercials. Companies spend millions of dollars on advertising during the Super Bowl.
Green Bay Packers
The game has been played 52 times. The Green Bay Packers have won the most Super Bowls, with 13 wins. The New England Patriots have won the most Super Bowls in the last 20 years, with 5 wins.
Did you know that the Super Bowl is the most watched annual sporting event in the United States? Here are three interesting facts about the big game that you may not have known.
- The first Super Bowl was played on January 15, 1967. The Green Bay Packers defeated the Kansas City Chiefs, 35-10.
- The Super Bowl is always played on a Sunday.
- The biggest Super Bowl blowout occurred in Super Bowl XXVII when the Dallas Cowboys defeated the Buffalo Bills 52-17.
The Super Bowl is one of the most highly anticipated annual sporting events in the United States. And, every year, fans clamor for a chance to snag a pair of tickets to the big game.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta
This year, Super Bowl LIII will be held at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia on February 3, 2019. And, if you’re lucky enough to have your name drawn in the lottery for tickets, you could be one of the lucky few to witness the game in person.
Snagging Pair of Tickets
However, snagging a pair of tickets doesn’t come cheap. The average price of a ticket to this year’s Super Bowl is $5,000, with some resale tickets going for as high as $10,000.
If you’re looking to score a pair of tickets to the Super Bowl without breaking the bank, there are a few ways to do it. Here are a few tips:
- Check with your employer. Many companies offer Super Bowl tickets as part of employee perks and benefits packages. So, if you work for a large company, it’s worth checking to see if they have any tickets available.
- Join a contest or sweepstakes. There are often Super Bowl ticket giveaways held by radio stations, TV networks, and other companies leading up to the big game. So, keep your eyes peeled for any opportunities to win tickets.
- Buy from a ticket broker. If you’re set on going to the Super Bowl, but don’t want to spend a fortune on tickets, buying from a ticket broker is often your best bet. Just be sure to buy from a reputable source to avoid getting scammed.
- Go through a ticket exchange. If you know someone who has tickets but can’t go, you may be able to snag their tickets at a fraction of the cost. The same goes for tickets that are put up for sale on sites like StubHub or Craigslist. Just be sure to do your research to avoid getting ripped off.
- Wait until game day. If you’re really desperate to see the Super Bowl, you can always try your luck on game day. Tickets are often available at a discounted price from scalpers outside
Most Watched Sporting Events
The Super Bowl is one of the most watched sporting events in the United States, and as such, it’s also one of the most expensive air time for commercials. A 30-second ad during the Super Bowl can cost upwards of $5 million. Because of this, companies and advertisers try to make the most of their investment by creating commercials that will be talked about long after the game is over.
Over the years, there have been some truly iconic Super Bowl commercials. From Apple’s 1984 commercial introducing the Macintosh to Budweiser’s Clydesdale horses, these ads have become part of popular culture.
Most Memorable Super Bowl Commercials of All Time
Here are five of the most memorable Super Bowl commercials of all time:
1. Apple’s 1984 Commercial
This commercial, which aired during Super Bowl XVIII, is considered one of the most iconic ads of all time. It introduced the Macintosh computer to the world and set the stage for Apple’s long-running “Think Different” campaign.
2. Budweiser’s “Clydesdale” Commercials
These commercials, which have aired during several Super Bowls, feature the Budweiser Clydesdales, a team of horses that has been synonymous with the brand for decades. The ads are emotional and heartwarming, and have become some of the most popular Super Bowl commercials of all time.
3. Pepsi’s “I Want My MTV” Commercial
This commercial, which aired during Super Bowl XVII, featured a number of then-popular MTV VJs, including Nina Blackwood and Mark Goodman, lip syncing the song “I Want My MTV” by the Dire Straits. The commercial was a clever way to appeal to the MTV generation and helped make Pepsi a household name.
4. McDonald’s “The Showdown” Commercial
This commercial, which aired during Super Bowl XX, featured basketball legends Michael Jordan and Larry Bird playing a game of HORSE. The commercial was a clever way to sell McDonald’s food, and it also helped make Jordan and Bird two of the most popular athletes in the world.
5. Reebok’s “Terry Tate, Office Linebacker” Commercial
The Super Bowl halftime show is one of the most highly anticipated annual television events. Each year, millions of viewers tune in to see the biggest names in music take the stage for a spectacular performance.
Headliner Justin Timberlake
This year’s halftime show will feature headliner Justin Timberlake. Timberlake is no stranger to the Super Bowl stage, having previously performed at the halftime show in 2004 with Janet Jackson.
Timberlake’s return to the Super Bowl stage comes at a time when the NFL is facing criticism for its handling of player protests during the national anthem. Some have suggested that Timberlake should use his platform to make a statement about the issue.
However, Timberlake has said that he will not be addressing the issue during his performance. “I’m not gonna go out there and do any kind of politics,” Timberlake told reporters. “I feel like that would be disrespecting the team that I’m going to be performing for.”
Timberlake has promised an “exciting” performance that will feature some of his biggest hits. He has also hinted that there may be a special guest joining him onstage.
With Timberlake set to take the stage, the 2018 Super Bowl halftime show is sure to be an unforgettable performance.
Biggest Events of the Year
The Super Bowl is one of the biggest events of the year, and it’s a great excuse to throw a party! If you’re planning on hosting a Super Bowl party, here are a few tips to make sure it’s a success:
- Make sure you have enough food and drink to feed your guests. It’s always better to have too much than not enough.
- Have a variety of food options available, so everyone can find something they like.
- Set up a TV in a place where everyone can see it. It’s also a good idea to have a few other TVs around the house in case people want to watch the game in different rooms.
- Have plenty of seating available for your guests. Comfortable chairs and couches are a must.
- If you’re having a lot of people over, consider renting a few kegs of beer. It’s a lot cheaper than buying individual cans or bottles.
- Make sure you have enough ice on hand to keep the drinks cold. No one wants a warm beer.
- Have fun! The Super Bowl is a great excuse to get together with friends and family. Enjoy the game and the company of your guests.
The Super Bowl is one of the biggest events in the United States, and food plays a big role in the festivities. There are many different types of food that are associated with the Super Bowl, and everyone has their own favorite. Here are eight of the most popular Super Bowl foods:
Buffalo Chicken Wings
Buffalo chicken wings are a staple of Super Bowl parties. They are usually served with a blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping.
Guacamole is a popular dip for tortilla chips. It is made from avocados, onions, tomatoes, and other spices.
Chili is a hearty dish that is perfect for a Super Bowl party. It can be made with beef, pork, or chicken, and there are many different ways to make it.
Nachos are a popular party food, and they are often served with chili and cheese. They can also be topped with other things like tomatoes, onions, and jalapeños.
Sliders are small sandwiches that are perfect for a Super Bowl party. They can be made with hamburger patties, chicken, or pork, and they are usually served with a dipping sauce.
Pigs in a Blanket
Pigs in a blanket are small sausages that are wrapped in dough and then baked. They are usually served with a dipping sauce, such as ketchup or mustard.
Potato skins are a popular appetizer. They are made by scooping out the middle of a baked potato and then topping it with cheese, bacon, and other toppings.
Chicken fingers are a popular party food. They are usually served with a dipping sauce, such as ranch dressing or BBQ sauce.